Financial Capital Search
1. Silent Investors preferably establish corporations but individuals are welcome too.
2. Silent Donors.
3. Silent Financiers as long as THEY DO NOT WANT to control the organization like decision on who to play on what events.
4. Silent Sponsors as long as THEY DO NOT WANT us to endorse their products or services we never liked ourselves.
1. If you are familiar with the stock exchange and maybe owned Google since its IPO and owned Apple since Steve Jobs return and first ipods, you have made quite an investment.
2. If you have been a part of a startup company before its IPO, you are now thinking of retirement.
3. Ever wanting to own a sports franchise stock? It might be difficult as it is mostly private stock.
4. Think of us as both a startup and a sports franchise. There is very little to no chance your investment will ever yield a return. So as an investor of us, you have to think you are just giving a donation and not making an investment. Then after years past your “donation” might really be an investment with return, as we hope to compete at the highest level.
Our sports team is a business operation with complete financial records. It would be great to be listed in NASDAQ as the first cockfighting sports team stock to be offered to the public.